[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Status - Aug 10th 2009

Cory K. coryisatm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 22:28:20 BST 2009

Just wanted to give everyone a little heads-up. Sebastien and I have
each had some personal things to deal with over the past two weeks so it
has made things slow up a bit on Breathe. Rest assured, we still have a
plan. ;)

We will be having a color review of the set with help from Daniel and
the work he has done. There is some question as to the saturation levels
he's used but that I'm sure will be worked out.

After that, Sebastien has the base mime in the works so hopefully that
will spurn some development of more filetypes. There still needs to be
discussion as to the overall design direction for the files. ie: Should
the design be the same throughout or mix it up and make it funky? I
think we still need someone to round up a good lot of examples to look
at. Volunteers?

So for now, I think the 0.50 release will be the one that makes Karmic.
It's pretty solid (though i'm not sold on "computer" really) and
bug-free. Any word on this Andrew? Is it through REVU?

Stay tuned. :)

-Cory K.