[ubuntu-art] New Wave

Giuseppe Pennisi giupenni78 at gmail.com
Fri May 9 21:40:28 BST 2008

Il giorno ven, 09/05/2008 alle 23.11 +0300, Anton Kerezov ha scritto:

> > ps: I upgraded the wiki.
> >

> Giuseppe can you please remove the close up screenshot version of the
> wiki, because if you want to see it closer you can click FullSize on the
> others and see it.

Ok. I removed it. I had inserted it because it was more defined.
But no matter, I think you are right. ;-)

> I propose you to only include your Metacity folder in archive and have
> different version such as 0.2 (lower than the theme because started
> later) and We (You , Francois, and I) will pack it together in the
> section for the Emerald+Compiz (that is because the user is confised
> what to downlaod now (newwer version only for metacity ? in metacity
> section)

Ok. You are right. I modified the archive. I renamed the metacity with a
number versione (0.2). But I changed also (few) the gtkrc theme (style
"metacity-frame" { ... }) to make consistent titlebar with menubar.

:-)

Giuseppe P.