[ubuntu-art] gtk theme

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Mon Mar 3 18:31:21 GMT 2008

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 12:15 PM, Dylan McCall <dylanmccall at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, second time I've posted this thought here, but I think the detail has too big an impact to be ignored.
>
> + For Human Clearlooks: Selected widget marker is very visible, which is good for accessibility. It also blends very well with the theme by taking the unusual move of not using a black dotted line, but a gummy rectangle.

I agree, that does cause the button to stand out and looks better than
the dotted rectangle. That was what I was expecting to see for the
default selected widget (referred to in my previous e-mail).

To add to my previous list (this isn't related to Dylan's comment),
the Murine's progress bar is using black text on a dark
orange/orange-brown bar which is somewhat low contrast:
http://code.bearfruit.org/~matt/tmp/low-contrast-progress-bar.png

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode