[ubuntu-art] Human 2

Kim Kahns post at kims-area.com
Thu Aug 14 19:49:06 BST 2008

Am 14.08.2008 20:34:57 schrieb(en) Thorsten Wilms:
> Why? an "active" tab is not active at all.

Well, an active tab is active.  I think that's why they called them
active in the first place.
Am I something missing here?

> Now it's not up, not down, something in between. Gives the impression
> of
> a slanted surface which doesn't go well with straight text.

Yes, it supposed to look slanted.
But you are right, it kind of looks weird, I will try some different
stuff until I find a good look.

> I think you should drop the rounded corners from middle tabs.
>

> > see most of the changes in this screenshot:
> > http://kims-area.com/human2new.png
>
> Looking at the short breadcrumb buttons, the darker lower corners make
> the buttons look busy/dirty to me. Wider buttons are OK, allthough I
> wonder what strange lighting conditions / surface would result in
> such a
> look.

Maybe you could explain that further because the corners of buttons
don't change (pixel wise) if the get wider or decrease in size.

~Kim Kahns (Kimmik)