[ubuntu-art] Human 2

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Thu Aug 14 19:34:57 BST 2008

On Thu, 2008-08-14 at 20:12 +0200, Kim Kahns wrote:

> - new active tab style to make it look more active while still looking
> pressed-in

Why? an "active" tab is not active at all.
Now it's not up, not down, something in between. Gives the impression of
a slanted surface which doesn't go well with straight text.

I think you should drop the rounded corners from middle tabs.

> see most of the changes in this screenshot:
> http://kims-area.com/human2new.png

Looking at the short breadcrumb buttons, the darker lower corners make
the buttons look busy/dirty to me. Wider buttons are OK, allthough I
wonder what strange lighting conditions / surface would result in such a
look.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: