[ubuntu-art] BETA artwork

Kenneth Wimer kwwii at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 25 11:22:53 BST 2007

Hi all,

After a very long day with very long discussions the deadline for the beta
came and went.

I realize that the default pic included in the beta is not perfect. There were
technical issues which got in the way but I am trying to work this out. The
pic included needed to be very small so it was edited and saved as a jpg. It
turns out that it has to be a png file so it was converted (not by me).
Because the png file was so large they removed the elephant pic that I
included in the default package but after much discussion it should be back
in.

We are working on these issues and trying to solve them, please be patient.

--
Kenneth