[ubuntu-art] Ubuntu Studio is looking for a new art lead.

Cory K. coryisatm at nc.rr.com
Fri Aug 17 01:55:11 BST 2007

The Ubuntu Studio project in in search of a new art lead.

If you're interested you MUST:

    * Commit to at least 1 development cycle.
    * Have a good attitude and strong communication skills.
    * Work well within a team and be willing to lead.
    * And finally, have a great eye for design. ;)

Ill also assume applicants will have a grasp of the required pieces that
need creation. GTK theme, Usplash and such...

So, reply to the mail and or hit me up on IRC if you're interested.
_MMA_ on Freenode. I'm always on #ubuntustudio and #ubuntu-motu. Please
have some type of portfolio together.

-Cory