[ubuntu-art] Created an Ubuntu orb

Brian Ward b at brianward.us
Mon Aug 20 23:51:37 BST 2007

Hello all-

I just signed up for this list, so I don't know the protocol or if
I'm even submitting to the right people.  However, I thought I would
post a link to an image i created earlier today...

It's basically in the style of the Aqua globs that seem to be
prominent throughout Mac OS X and more recently in Windows Vista.

Please let me know if I'm the ten-millionth person to offer this
suggestion...I figured that I was, but I thought that I'd give it a
go anyhow.

My inspiration came from a comment posted somewhere online which said
that Linux looks like it was designed in Microsoft Paint.

http://www.brianward.us/myspace/public/ubuntu-orb.png

Thanks,

Brian Ward
b at brianward.us