[ubuntu-art] Colour

Yann Dìnendal yanndinendal at universfantastiques.org
Sat Apr 14 00:20:58 BST 2007

Yeah ! I love your idea ! For example, when installing from the live CD,
after selecting the language, it would ask to select a theme... and the
theme would be instantly applied to the current live ubuntu (it would be the
same window than the gnome theme selector), and then it would be stored so
that when ubuntu is installed, it is already with the theme selected at the
installation !

sorry for the bad English...

Yann Dìnendal