[ubuntu-art] Colour

Kenneth Wimer kwwii at ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 14 00:25:01 BST 2007

Hi,

I think that Brian has a very good idea although I am not sure if it is
realizable or not at this point in time.

Why not create an entirely flexible theme which can be adjusted by setting
certain values? The installer asks you several questions; one of them could
be "What is your favorite color?" (ok, maybe I am simplifying things here,
but you get the idea). I think this idea is worth investigating.

Of course, this would rely on a *very* well implemented color scheme - funny
how that keeps popping up, eh?

Ken