[ubuntu-art] spec for Human Qt theme

Wes Morgan cap10morgan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 21:28:48 GMT 2006

Great. The first thing we need then, is a Qt theme that closely resembles
Human GTK. Any out there experienced with Qt theming that can assist me with
this? I'm thinking we can start with some of the attempts that have been
made already and polish them up a bit. (See wiki page for links)

Is there a Kubuntu art list that I should be cross-posting this to?

Wes

--
"Small acts of humanity amid the chaos of inhumanity provide hope. But small
acts are insufficient."

- Paul Rusesabagina, Rwandan and former hotel manager whose actions inspired
the movie Hotel Rwanda