[ubuntu-art] spec for Human Qt theme

Kenneth Wimer kwwii at bootsplash.org
Tue Nov 21 21:57:07 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 21 November 2006 22:28, Wes Morgan wrote:
> Great. The first thing we need then, is a Qt theme that closely resembles
> Human GTK. Any out there experienced with Qt theming that can assist me
> with this? I'm thinking we can start with some of the attempts that have
> been made already and polish them up a bit. (See wiki page for links)

I can help. I did the Kubuntu artwork for the last two releases and I'm deeply
involved with KDE and KDE artwork (not to mention that I did all the art for
SuSE for 7 years).

There are still several open questions...is this for kde3 or kde4 or both? KDE
is migrating to the xdg icon naming spec for kde4, so it might be a lot less
work to worry about kde4 and try to get things right for that before making
something for the short term. Then again, maybe it would be nice to have
something right away, while still working on the future...

> Is there a Kubuntu art list that I should be cross-posting this to?

Nope, this is the one and only art list for *buntu (although I have often
thought that it might help to have a list for Kubuntu artwork alone as it
might help the Kubuntu art community).

Bye,
Ken