[ubuntu-art] spec for Human Qt theme

Mark Shuttleworth mark at canonical.com
Mon Nov 20 04:23:24 GMT 2006

Wes Morgan wrote:
> The spec is here:
> https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+spec/human-theme-for-qt-and-kde
>
> What do you folks think of this? Where should I go next to get the
> ball rolling? I'm hoping to get something in place for feisty+1. Feel
> free to rip that wiki page to shreds with questions, comments, rants,
> whatever. :)
You're following exactly the right process: spec, discuss, implement.
For the implementation phase, you might want to meet up (online :-))
with some of the MOTU team, to talk about getting the pieces packaged
that you need. If you can do the packaging, they can sponsor the uploads
till you are approved as an uploader yourself.

Mark