[ubuntu-art] spec for Human Qt theme

Wes Morgan cap10morgan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 20:36:27 GMT 2006

Hey all,

I've been tinkering with a spec to visually integrate the look and feel of
Qt/KDE apps when running in GNOME on Ubuntu. Basically it's Bluecurve for
Ubuntu, only Human-flavored.

The spec is here:
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+spec/human-theme-for-qt-and-kde

What do you folks think of this? Where should I go next to get the ball
rolling? I'm hoping to get something in place for feisty+1. Feel free to rip
that wiki page to shreds with questions, comments, rants, whatever. :)

Also, if anyone out there is particularly interested in this and has some Qt
theming fu, I'd definitely love to talk to you off-list.

Thanks for your time!

Wes

--
"Small acts of humanity amid the chaos of inhumanity provide hope. But small
acts are insufficient."

- Paul Rusesabagina, Rwandan and former hotel manager whose actions inspired
the movie Hotel Rwanda