[ubuntu-art] Some help needed from the Documentation Team

Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Wed May 3 13:33:16 BST 2006

Hey Matt,

Just an update. I had a go at this with some ideas I had recently about
some splash screens for myself, and they seem to work just as well, if
not better as a book cover.

You can find the files on:

http://klepas.org/temp/ubuntu/ubuntu-doc-cover-front.png
http://klepas.org/temp/ubuntu/ubuntu-doc-cover-front.svgz

This is just a draft. I've munted some of the colouration and sizes so
if you guys like this I'd be happy to polish it. Finally I also had some
other ideas of perhaps dropping in some faint technical blueprints or
something of the sort into the background. Would make it more
interesting personally as right now just having a logo, some text and a
plain background can get somewhat boring...

Let me know what you guys feel.

Cheers,

Pascal