[ubuntu-art] Tang{o,erine} Extras?

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Mon May 15 08:03:17 BST 2006

Andreas Nilsson wrote:
> Daniel Holbach wrote:
>> Lapo and Andreas suggested to create "tango extras" or whatever we'd
>> like to call it, to provide icons, that would work with both themes. We
>> could make both packages (tango-icon-theme and tangerine-icon-them)
>> depend on that extras package and we'd all be happy again.
>>

> So, now we need a list of what stuff should stay in tangerine and what
> should be put in this extras/applications/whatever-package.
Hi all!
With the great help of Daniel, Tangerine is now broken up into
tangerine-icon-theme and tango-icon-theme-common. Tangerine for the
ubuntu-specific stuff  (brown and orange) and Common for the other
stuff. This makes xubuntu look good as well, yay!
Launchpad for tango-icon-theme-common is here:
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/tango-icon-theme-common/+bugs
- Andreas