[ubuntu-art] update-notifier icon

Julian Turner julian.turner at gmx.de
Thu Mar 23 12:56:30 GMT 2006

Hi!

You're absolutely right about the exclamation mark - it's just visual
noise. But I found the gloss effect on your version doesn't make it
easier to recognise the arrows: it lessens contrast.
I did a quick gimp-up based on your work (I'm not a great vector artist,
so I imported your arrows into the GIMP), in the style of my Still Life
set:

48x48 px version:

http://members.inode.at/387112/update-48.png

24x24 px version:

http://members.inode.at/387112/update-24.png

The colours are from the Ubuntu palette.

Cheers,

Julian