[ubuntu-art] kubuntu proposals

ken at oxygen-icons.org ken at oxygen-icons.org
Mon Aug 7 16:05:48 BST 2006

Hi Nathan,

> I have added a wallpaper and a kdm/splash theme to the wiki page under
> n8k99.

I like the idea of using a half tranparent drop shadow on the kdm screen.

> I have a big paper for school due today and then there is a week break - I
> will be able to make more artwork over the next week. Let me know of any
> thing I should consider for Kubuntu.

Well, for Edgy we definitely need an Usplash, KDM, KDE splash, and
Wallpaper. Other than that, we probably should also touch up the window
deco (changing the gradient used is probably the easiest way) as well as
new buttons. In the long run it would also be nice to update the KDE app
start pages as well.

Of course, if you have an amazing idea for something else, and feel like
you have to get it out, please do so :-)

Bye,
Ken