[ubuntu-art] Ubuntu Wallpaper "Team"

Alecks tr4veller at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 02:55:26 BST 2006

I am hoping to organize this "team" to make new wallpapers for Ubuntu. There
isn't much of a variety at the moment.

Actually... it's not really a "team," but relatively organized contributors
that create and submit wallpapers to into packs of original Ubuntu themed
wallpapers that will be released every few weeks. This does not have to
become part of the Art Team,  and I would like it not to.

I am sorry if I am being vague- you can find out more on this
site<http://www.freemediaresources.com/ubuntu>I cobbled together for
it.

If you would like to join, that would be great.

-Alecks