[UBUNTU-ART] Breezy Badger Logo Contest? / Medicine Mask / Hi!

Nikolai Dunkel n.dunkel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 16:20:53 CDT 2005

So andy, what happened to the asking around???

I've written jeff waugh ANOTHER mail in the meen-time, and quite
frankly I am getting a bit pissed about this rude behaviour of you two
not replying on this topic. I have so far had no such experience with
any of the ubuntu community, and this is very "un-ubuntu"

please reply...

n.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com//UbuntuLogoMascotSuggestionMedicineMask