[UBUNTU-ART] Breezy Badger Logo Contest? / Medicine Mask / Hi!

Nicholas nicholas at nburmandesign.com
Thu Sep 8 16:51:27 CDT 2005

Since this is a mailing list, I believe this missive is meant for my
eyes too.

If you have a grievance against an individual please address them
privately.

Thank you.

Nicholas Burman
nburmandesign
http://www.nburmandesign.com
403.680.1968

             junket \JUNG-kut\ noun

          1 : a dessert of sweetened flavored milk set with rennet
          2 a : a festive social affair *b : trip, journey