Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Tue Nov 22 06:01:58 CST 2005

I wholesomely agree, we need a fair few people there. Personally, 8+ would be
preferred, and we have that many people who are interested in Ubuntu artwork.
I think the attendance of volvoguy would be awesome. I would be happy to
arrange for the time to suitable for him to attend, because he is our current
art team leader. Volvoguy, you're not passing it on are you?

So, Saturday or Sunday? GMT? UTC?

Cheers,
Pascal Klein