Luka Čehovin luka.cehovin at guest.arnes.si
Tue Nov 22 03:52:27 CST 2005

yes ... we definitely need a meeting. it is sad that the first (and
the last as far as i remember) meeting was a few months ago

... perhaps we can start collecting proposals for discussion ? (maybe
a special wiki page for this)
... and time  ... we need at least four or five ppl (one of them
should be volvoguy ...) to make some (quasi)democratic decisions

-Luka