Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Tue Nov 22 00:50:17 CST 2005

Hey all.

First off, lovely mockup there. I like it so much even how it is now. Got some
source files you could possibly share?

Secondly, addressing the meeting issue, how about an art team meeting in the
IRC channel sometime this weekend. It would be great if we could, for I think
we have a lot to talk about. It's probably best to start organising early in
the week, especially in regard to the meeting times.

Cheers,

Pascal Klein