YetZero yetzero at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 19:46:59 CST 2005

Oh, thank you. But don't you think it's a bit too early to try to make
something official? It's just an idea yet, and it would need approval
by both the community and our art-director. Anyway, here's the svg
version (if the mail server is kind enough to handle it as an attached
file, I don't have hosting yet, sorry). Cheers.

--
-Luis Santander