Luka Cehovin luka.cehovin at guest.arnes.si
Wed Nov 9 10:55:01 CST 2005

Susanne wrote:

> Hello ubuntu-art-list-members!

hello :)

> A few month ago I made the logo for a german linux-community, called
> "Penguins" (http://linuxlog.de). And now I thought, I maybe could help
> the Ubuntu-Team a little bit in whatever have to do with graphics.
>
> I think, that's all. Oh, you can find my private website at
> http://suzansworld.com or http://mylinux.suzansworld.com . Both in
> german, maybe some of you speak german a little bit.

the art team is currently a bit inactive ... but we are listening so
just ask if you want to know something ... you can also check the
archives of this ML and irc logs
(http://people.ubuntu.com/~fabbione/irclogs/ , channel #ubuntu-artwork).
check also art.ubuntu.com ... you can post your work (backgrounds, icons
...) there.

and btw, nice website :)

cheers,
-Luka