Susanne svl at imbiss-media.de
Wed Nov 9 10:19:28 CST 2005

Hello ubuntu-art-list-members!

Today I subscribed to the ubuntu-art mailinglist. And now I will
introduce myself:

My name ist Suzan (my real name is Susanne, but in forums, chats etc. I
am known as "suzan"), I am a 33-year-old female from Nuernberg, Germany.
(I hope, my english is good enough..) My profession is in graphics and
design. I work daily with Photoshop and Freehand. Unfortunately Adobe
will not provide these programs for linux, so I have to work with
Windows at work. :-(

But at home I gave Linux a chance, one and a half year ago. I tried
Knoppix, then SuSE. And finally I discovered Ubuntu (with Warty PR) a
year ago and fell absolutely in love with it.

Since then I tried to work with GIMP and Inkscape, too. I must confess,
for someone who works with PS and FH the whole day, it's a bit
difficult. But the programs are great. Unbelievable they are totally
free. :-)

A few month ago I made the logo for a german linux-community, called
"Penguins" (http://linuxlog.de). And now I thought, I maybe could help
the Ubuntu-Team a little bit in whatever have to do with graphics.

I think, that's all. Oh, you can find my private website at
http://suzansworld.com or http://mylinux.suzansworld.com . Both in
german, maybe some of you speak german a little bit.

Greetings from good old germany

Suzan