Viper550 gthompson at cogeco.ca
Wed Nov 16 18:11:54 CST 2005

You know that new Nexenta OS project for a Debian based Solaris that was
based off Ubuntu Breezy? I have noticed that they have a pretty nice
default theme setup. I'm not pointing out the Dropline Neu icons (which
do look nice btw), but their new Window Decoration named Solar is what
gets pointed out right now. I've noticed that Brezzy's artwork kinda had
a Glass theme (like Hoary's theme was Sparkles). I think Dapper should
continue the glass look but more advanced. Using a modified version of
Solar would be a pretty nice idea (modified means that we could adjust
the buttons a little bit and make it a bit more reddish), so who's up
for it?

http://shots.osdir.com/slideshows/slideshow.php?release=495&slide=25

Viper550