[UBUNTU-ART] breezy badger

Nikolai Dunkel n.dunkel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 03:56:39 CDT 2005

hey aaron!

thanks for your trouble, I'll just always post with my gmail account ;)

the breezy badger thing was no "mere" thing on the forums, it was
announced by jeff waugh simultaneously with the codename for the next
release, on the official ubuntu-announce list!!!!!

it was suppposed to be discussed in the ubuntu downunder thingy, but
noone ever heard any word of it! the place where most people got
feedback was on the forums, but the final images were all sent to
jeffwaugh!
Ive never got any reply from jeff waugh, so I was wondering if any of
you guys knew anything...?

cheers, n!