[UBUNTU-ART] Medicine Mask Guy willing to help / Breezy Badger Results?

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 20:57:27 CDT 2005

On 7/15/05, Nikolai Dunkel <n.dunkel at gmail.com> wrote:

> very sorry for the noob posting 3X before everyone...this list wont
> accept hotmail's html mails...?

Hmm.... I've been a list admin for less than 24 hours, so I can't
honestly say why it didn't accept your mail sent from Hotmail. Looks
like you got things working with Gmail though. I think generally HTML
emails are frowned upon just because they make the messages so much
bigger. You should try to use plain text whenever possible.

> I also submitted a Breezy Badger, and would REALLY like to know what
> happened to this contest, as all questions asked about this remain
> unanswered!!

Cool. I don't know anything about a contest, so it must have been an
ubuntuforums.org thing. We can talk about the mascot thing when we
arrange our first IRC meeting/chat, but personally (and no offence), I
don't see much use when the Ubuntu release timeframe is only 6 months.
*shrug*

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu