How to make a .deb installer for PySide (Qt) project?

He Jibo hejibo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 02:02:45 UTC 2011

Hello,  Ubuntu users,

I hope to make a .deb installer for my PySide (Qt) project.

I have made a small software using PySide, a GUI library for python using
Qt. I have successfully built it into an executable for Ubuntu.
http://download.ueseo.org/sitemap-creator/SitemapCreator2.1-ubuntu%20portable-onefile.zip
I hope to make a .deb installer for my software too. Here is the PySide
project I am hoping to make a .deb for at first.
https://github.com/shuge/Enjoy-Qt-Python-Binding/blob/master/hello.py

 Can you give me some help? I have tried many tutorials on the web, but
neither work for me.Thanks in advance.

He Jibo
Department of Psychology,
University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign,
603 East Daniel St.,
Champaign, IL 61820
website: www.hejibo.info