In Ubiquity installer GTK frontend some radiobutton a11y labels doesn't spokening always translated output

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Sat Apr 28 09:14:03 UTC 2012

Hy Ethanak,

Yes, this is an another problem, if you switch a new language the
installation, localization switch I think not full happening. Orca
querying rolename related information with at-spi2 now, so this is
important.
For example, if I prewious used Ubuntu 12.04 with english language, and
during installation screen testing I switch hungarian language,
installer texts is hungarian, but Orca rolename spokening is english
until I not press first screen with continue push button (I hear
folytatás push button, not folytatás gomb). Gomb the hungarian rolename
translation in at-spi2 with push button english role name.

Or, when I this day morning tested with italian and french output the
partitioner screen I used hungarian locale prewious.
When I switched first main screen with italian or french language, Orca
spokened me hungarian rolenames the first screen, not italian or french
rolenames (I hear gomb hungarian rolename the first screen, not push
button).

Attila