In Ubiquity installer GTK frontend some radiobutton a11y labels doesn't spokening always translated output

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Sat Apr 28 11:47:55 UTC 2012

Hy Ethanak,

I reported both two experienced issues in a joined report. I pasted your
letter with first problem description, hopefuly the developers possible
fixing you experienced issue too.
bugreport link is following:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/990438

If anybody would like, click following direct link, and check the yes
radio button to mark this bug affects you:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/990438/+affectsmetoo

I attached a video the report, my friend looked the video. Visual all
screen presenting messages are right translated with hungarian language,
so absolute sure have problems only with radiobuttons a11y descriptive
messages.

Attila