Ubuntu 11.10, Unity, and Compiz eZoom

Robert Cole rkcole72984 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 16:57:54 UTC 2011

Hello, everyone.

I do not have a test machine here at home, so I am not able to try this
for myself as I would like to.

In Ubuntu 11.04, the Compiz eZoom plugin would only zoom in to the
desktop, but the Unity dashboard/dock would not change; they would stay
zoomed out. Does anyone know if this has changed in Ubuntu 11.10, as I
would really like to upgrade to it when ti is released. But I do not
want to do the upgrade if it will not be accessible to me.

Thanks for any input heer. It will be much appreciated.