Orca Flat Review Mode

Peter Torpey ptorpey at rochester.rr.com
Sat Jun 6 04:20:27 BST 2009

Using the desktop keyboard layout in Orca, the documentation says that
hitting the NumPad - should toggle into and out of Flat Review mode.

First of all, Orca never announces whether I am in flat review mode or not,
so I never know whether or not I'm actually in this mode.

Also, when I use the NumPad keys to navigate, it doesn't seem to matter
whether or not I pressed the NumPad minus to toggle flat review mode.  I
move around the screen the same way in either case.

Thanks.

--Pete

Am I missing something here about this flat review mode?