Reading Messages in Thunderbird

Peter Torpey ptorpey at rochester.rr.com
Sat Jun 6 04:15:54 BST 2009

Okay, thanks to several suggestions on this list, I installed the latest
Thunderbird beta rather than using Orca.

Although I can open and read messages in Thunderbird with Orca, I don't see
how to easily do it.

When I hit enter on a message, I'm put in some kind of shredder app window
and arrow keys don't do anything.  Similarly when hitting F6 or F8.

I've managed to get into the message body and read it by hitting tab about a
million times.

What is the easy way to read the contents of a message.

Oh yes, I've selected HTML format.  Was that bad?

Thanks.

--Pete