installing ubuntu with windows

Carlos Diógenes cerdiogenes at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 12:04:10 GMT 2008

Hi,

I think that you have some alternatives:

* Use the Ubuntu LiveCD partition editor to resize the windows partition.
* Use VirtualBox (a virtual machine, so you can install many operating
systems over windows as you want)
* Or try Wubuntu. I only read about it, but don't know how it's works,
but AFAICT, this does what you want.

Best regards,
Carlos.