call for braille device testing

Beth Koenig bethko at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 18:48:33 GMT 2007

Ok, I have a Braille Lite M40 on a tty0 serial connection that I will
be using to test. I have a copy of herd 3 and it boots so I know the
cd works. I am going to be testing it today.
It would be nice if the accessibility team could make its own live cds
to test updated scripts. Or can we use the daily build for that?

--
Beth Koenig
bethko at gmail.com
Director of Deaf Blind Services
Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center
http://www.deafadvocacy.org/dbs
Health, safety, and productivity are the cornerstones of independence.
At the Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center we provide the training and
services necessary for the deaf and disabled to achieve equally and
independence in all areas of life.

Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center
Donate: https://www.networkforgood.org/donate/MakeDonation2.aspx?ORGID2=330806007&PcaItemId=400