S Release Schedule

Adam Conrad adconrad at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 20 16:05:20 UTC 2013

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 04:46:36PM +0100, Daniel Holbach wrote:

> I just had a look at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SReleaseSchedule and it
> seems like the relevant parts of it were written in September 2011.

Right, this was pretty much just a template carried forward, I should
go fill it in with approximate dates based on what we've done for
raring (which should come close to the truth), and we can polish it
later if we decide to refine things.

(In light of that, if you need dates before I go edit the wiki, you
can just use raring's schedule and add ~6mo, or so)

... Adam