S Release Schedule

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 20 15:46:36 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,

I just had a look at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SReleaseSchedule and it
seems like the relevant parts of it were written in September 2011.

To make a decision about when the Ubuntu Global Jam is going to be next
cycle, it'd be good to know when roughly we envision the Beta time-frame
is going to be, so we can get people to test the Beta and everything. If
there are other points in time where you feel it'd be good to get people
test Ubuntu (and fix bugs, etc.) and have a suggestion when Ubuntu
Global Jam could be in the S cycle, please speak up.

(Please CC me on replies, I'm not subscribed to either of the lists.)

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/G+