S Release Schedule

Pete Graner pete.graner at canonical.com
Wed Mar 20 16:32:37 UTC 2013

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 12:05 PM, Adam Conrad <adconrad at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 04:46:36PM +0100, Daniel Holbach wrote:
>>
>> I just had a look at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SReleaseSchedule and it
>> seems like the relevant parts of it were written in September 2011.
>
> Right, this was pretty much just a template carried forward, I should
> go fill it in with approximate dates based on what we've done for
> raring (which should come close to the truth), and we can polish it
> later if we decide to refine things.
>
> (In light of that, if you need dates before I go edit the wiki, you
> can just use raring's schedule and add ~6mo, or so)
>
> ... Adam

Its on my TODO for this week. As Adam said the current S schedule is
just a template. I had been waiting on the Tech Board decision [1] on
the release process which happened on Monday, before putting the work
into a new schedule. I'll have it done by EOW.

[1] http://fridge.ubuntu.com/2013/03/19/ubuntu-technical-board-looks-at-shuttleworths-proposal-for-release-management-methodology/

Thanks

~pete

--