Implementation of delegated development teams

Scott Howard showard314 at ubuntu.com
Sat Mar 13 17:26:36 GMT 2010

On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 12:16 PM, Matt Zimmerman <mdz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I haven't seen a followup on this; has anyone gotten back to you?  Colin is
> probably best qualified to answer your questions.

Thank you for following up, Matt. We discussed this within
motu-science, and realise that we don't have the organisation nor
manpower of the other designated teams. Right now it would be best if
we continue in our current fashion (a sub-team in MOTU) and have our
developers apply for MOTU, or potentially merge the MOTU-science team
with Edubuntu. MOTU-science members could then either join the already
designated teams of MOTU or Edubuntu. If more "smaller" teams get
designation in the future, we might rethink our position.

Regards,
Scott