Is Canonical Becoming The New Microsoft?

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 21:46:28 GMT 2010

Here's another article with a slightly different point of view.

http://boycottnovell.com/2010/02/10/microsoft-ruining-companies/

This one focuses on the contention of Mono being included with Ubuntu
and the removal of GIMP which has drawn a lot of ire from the
community.

It also links to other articles warning of possible patent traps being
laid by Micro$oft within Linux.  Knowing what I know of how the
company operates I have to agree.  Mono is Ubuntu is risky.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking

Visit My Site:  http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1
To Contact Me:
http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1/zorch-central---contacts