Is anyone switching from MySQL?

Paul Sladen ubuntu at paul.sladen.org
Fri May 1 18:00:47 BST 2009

On Fri, 1 May 2009, Derek Broughton wrote:
> I certainly don't expect Oracle to devote considerable resources to MySQL
> development, based on their track record.

Is the concern is about future new features being added to MySQL?

The current version presumably has enough a sufficient feature-set
otherwise, MySQL would not have been chosen.  That current version
cannot disappear and either will your ability to patch it if required.

	-Paul
--
Why do one side of a triangle when you can do all three.  Somewhere, GB.