Why Linux is not (yet) ready for the desktop

Brian Fahrlander wheeldweller at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 09:47:25 BST 2009

Chris Rees wrote:
> Sorry, I'm no longer interested now you drag religion into it.
> Good day,

    That's quite alright; the hallmark of Christianianity (despite it's
Hollywood depiction) is not to pressure people into it.  I completely
understand.  Just know that, in the matters of man, it plays a large part.

 Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
 Evansville, IN
 ICQ: 5119262                         AOL/Yahoo/GoogleTalk: WheelDweller