Apple Watch - Enterprises Chucking Windows Choose Macintosh?

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Tue Apr 14 00:38:58 BST 2009

Op maandag 13-04-2009 om 17:12 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Brian
Fahrlander:
> Jan Claeys wrote:
> > We have free adds, like the blog post above, magazine articles,
> > newspaper articles, cameos in TV programmes & movies, etc.
[..]
>     Linux need to get involved _there_. In the mind of the TV watching
> public. I don't know how to do that.

It's already happening, but because we have no money, we have to sneak
them in through the backdoor.  ;)

I think computers running Ubuntu were spotted in at least 2 popular TV
programmes here in Belgium, and I have no idea how they got there, so
somebody in the crew must have smuggled them in or so.

And, like you said, this won't come all in one day, but if anybody knows
a good scriptwriter with connections in "the industry"...  :-P

--
Jan Claeys