Intrepid: where are the finalized specs ?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sun Jun 8 10:02:07 BST 2008

On Sat, 7 Jun 2008 19:45:14 -0400
"Cyrus Jones" <daradib at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 6:39 PM, Vincent Trouilliez
> <vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr> wrote:
> > BTW, please don't  "Cc" me... I have received two copies of your
> > message...
>
> I used the standard reply-to-group/reply-to-all function in a mailing
> list. I always thought the mailing list would avoid sending you an
> email when it saw your address in the To: line. That's strange.

Yeah no worries ! ;-)
I did that mistake too in the past, because I too assumed (out of
ignorance really) that all mailing lists worked the same way.
But now that I know they aren't all configured the same way, well I
just don't assume aything, and simply double check the mail
header/address fields, to make sure the mail is sent to the desired
recipient, and only to the desired recipient, before I hit that big
"Send" button ! ;-)

--
Vince