Intrepid: where are the finalized specs ?

Cyrus Jones daradib at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 00:45:14 BST 2008

On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 6:39 PM, Vincent Trouilliez
<vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr> wrote:
> BTW, please don't  "Cc" me... I have received two copies of your
> message...

I used the standard reply-to-group/reply-to-all function in a mailing
list. I always thought the mailing list would avoid sending you an
email when it saw your address in the To: line. That's strange.

I checked the mailing list options at
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/options/sounder
If you log in, you will see an option (at the bottom of the page) for
"Avoid duplicate copies of messages?". In Sounder it is sent to no,
but all of the other non-announce Ubuntu mailing lists I am subscribed
to have yes marked. Hmmm. Why is Sounder configured differently?

I believe Sounder should have "Avoid duplicate copies of messages?"
marked yes by default, like the other non-announce Ubuntu mailing
lists.

--
Cyrus Jones