Got Gutsy DVDs?

john.godzero at gmail.com john.godzero at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 01:46:35 BST 2007

To All:
The DVD ISOs are indeed needed for some of us.
I, for instance, tend to install it on many of my computers, and
computers not belonging to me.
I guess you knew people like me exist - hence the DVD ISO.
The savings on bandwidth and time are tremendous. I only wish I had a
spare (low power) machine to make a local repository. Not a full repo,
but a squid type box that would cache files on demand.

My 2 cents.

-John