Linux kids better with Windows?

Phillip - admin@scientific.dk admin at scientific.dk
Fri Oct 5 08:47:07 BST 2007

Hi Sounder

I have lost an important link of a semi- or full scientific study I have
read before. I need it for documentation.
The link conserned learning for children using Linux (or Machintosh) and
how they would be able to use Windows later - are they just getting
confused - NO. The conclution was close to:
The children are soon on the level or even better skilled on any computer
because they are aware of functionality of the programs in stead of fixed
to firmware knowledge.
Could you please help me finding the link or another that describe this?

Even if you do not agree - give me your opinion!

Best regards

Phillip